Warning: Last items in stock!
Invoice tax-free foreign business customers who have a valid VAT number on VIES after verifying the VAT numbers to avoid VAT scams and customer errors.
|Compatible with PrestaShop 1.6||Yes|
|Compatible with PrestaShop 1.7||Yes|
Main features of the VAT number module
This module therefore limits errors and possible scams. In the table listing all the addresses with VAT number, for each address you can check the data and modify them very easily thanks to:
- a field to add / modify a VAT number
- a link to the customer's account page
- a link to the customer's address page
- a link to VIES which allows you to verify customer data
- a button to immediately validate the VAT number without going through VIES
- a button to remove the VAT number from this address
Benefits of correctly checking customer VAT numbers
This Prestashop module allows you to check the VAT number when registering when registering (or when adding a new address), but also all VAT numbers already registered:
- absence of characters other than letters and numbers
- the iso code corresponds to the country of the address
- all letters are in upper case
- VAT number structure
- validity of the VAT number thanks to VIES
Modifications made to VAT numbers by the module
The module modifies the VAT numbers to make them "cleaner", here are the modifications:
- deletion of characters other than letters and numbers: dashes, periods, space ...
- Capitalization of all letters
- automatic addition of the 2-letter code at the start of the VAT number if it is absent.
14 other products in the same category
This module makes it possible to "divide" a country into new zones (regions, departments, postal codes ...) in order to allocate for each zone a specific carrier (or several) with a specific tariff.
Easily manage your product images, categories, manufacturers, suppliers and stores with this image manager. It will allow you to avoid storing unnecessary images, indicates if there are missing images and regenerates the images very quickly.
This module allows you to force the customer to register their VAT number depending on the country, so you can force foreigners in your country to register their VAT number.
This module allows you to connect to the customer account very easily without asking for his password. The connection can be made from the back office, but also from the front office.
Your shop has cost thousands of euros, it is your livelihood, so protect it! avoid any flaws, spam, SQL / XSS injections, backup the database and main files and monitor potential attacks
You want to use your shop and prestashop modules without being forced to do the updates of the latter? You want to avoid at all costs the problems resulting from these update? This module is for you! download