Delivery zones and postal codes
Warning: Last items in stock!
This module makes it possible to "divide" a country into new zones (regions, departments, postal codes ...) in order to allocate for each zone a specific carrier (or several) with a specific tariff.
|Compatible with PrestaShop 1.6||Yes|
|Compatible with PrestaShop 1.7||Yes|
The advantages of this product
With this module you will be able to divide all the countries into zones and define for each zone a postal code, a range of postal codes or a list of postal codes according to the format of the country's postal code (some contain letters).
You will be able to assign one or more carriers for each zone with a specific rate (impossible by default with prestashop).
This module will save you a lot of time because it also allows you to load by CSV (excel file) all the data of the new zones (country, zone, postal codes) but also to create new zones.
This avoids you having to manually create each zone (departments for example).
As soon as you have saved your data, the specific transport calculation will be done automatically and invisibly for your customers (see video)
This module allows you to easily create new zones and to assign a list of postal codes for each zone.
New zones can be defined:
- manually (selection of the country, zone, postal codes or postal code interval depending on the format of the postal code of each country), if the module detects an error, a clear message indicates the type of error (postal code already used, postal code format not compliant ...)
- by CSV (excel file), an example file is provided and the details are explained in the instruction manual in pdf as well as a CSV file allowing to create all the French departments (name of the department with its number and the interval postal codes it contains)
Once you have downloaded the CSV file, a summary table is displayed with the saved conditions in green and those that have not been saved in red with a message explaining the problem encountered:
- This zone_id does not exist or is deactivated: 93
- This country_id does not exist or is disabled: 190
- The SV-1234 postal code must be in the form NNNN or C-NNNN (C is the iso code of the country: SI)
- There is a compatibility problem, the postcode is already used in condition 107 (Asia: AD600 to AD700)
- Select all data (country, zone, minimum and maximum postal codes)
- Empty line
- Postal code X23S45XXX must be in the form LNNNNLLL
You have a summary table of all the conditions
- postal codes
- carrier (s) for this area (if they are free)
- buttons allowing to add a carrier, to modify the postal codes, to delete the condition
This table also displays important reminders:
- Zones already used by default for this country, you can delete it
- Carrier-free zone (a link allows you to go directly to the carriers page)
- Zone having a free carrier with green logo (if that's not what you want)
A CSV file is present in the module allows you to create departments if you want to create them in 1 click.
A sample CSV file allows you to give you an example of data that you can save directly via CSV with error messages.
What your customers will like
This module allows you to divide a country into zones (regions, departments, postal codes) in order to apply a specific carrier with a specific tariff, it is extremely easy to use, both manually and by CSV file.
14 other products in the same category
Easily manage your product images, categories, manufacturers, suppliers and stores with this image manager. It will allow you to avoid storing unnecessary images, indicates if there are missing images and regenerates the images very quickly.
This module allows you to force the customer to register their VAT number depending on the country, so you can force foreigners in your country to register their VAT number.
This module allows you to connect to the customer account very easily without asking for his password. The connection can be made from the back office, but also from the front office.
Your shop has cost thousands of euros, it is your livelihood, so protect it! avoid any flaws, spam, SQL / XSS injections, backup the database and main files and monitor potential attacks
You want to use your shop and prestashop modules without being forced to do the updates of the latter? You want to avoid at all costs the problems resulting from these update? This module is for you! download