Warning: Last items in stock!
Invoice tax-free foreign business customers who have a valid VAT number on VIES after verifying the VAT numbers to avoid VAT scams and customer errors.
|Compatible with PrestaShop 1.6||Yes|
|Compatible with PrestaShop 1.7||Yes|
Main features of the VAT number module
This module therefore limits errors and possible scams. In the table listing all the addresses with VAT number, for each address you can check the data and modify them very easily thanks to:
- a field to add / modify a VAT number
- a link to the customer's account page
- a link to the customer's address page
- a link to VIES which allows you to verify customer data
- a button to immediately validate the VAT number without going through VIES
- a button to remove the VAT number from this address
Benefits of correctly checking customer VAT numbers
This Prestashop module allows you to check the VAT number when registering when registering (or when adding a new address), but also all VAT numbers already registered:
- absence of characters other than letters and numbers
- the iso code corresponds to the country of the address
- all letters are in upper case
- VAT number structure
- validity of the VAT number thanks to VIES
Modifications made to VAT numbers by the module
The module modifies the VAT numbers to make them "cleaner", here are the modifications:
- deletion of characters other than letters and numbers: dashes, periods, space ...
- Capitalization of all letters
- automatic addition of the 2-letter code at the start of the VAT number if it is absent.
- 1.0.0 First version - 2017
- 1.0.1 Little bug in back office
- 1.0.2 replacing override and option for back to square one the verification of VAT number
- 1.0.3 correction with ajax in https
- 1.0.4 pagination for addresses (see function resultsByPage)
- 1.0.5 pagination for search, "fast validatation", allow to update VAT number in table
- 1.1.0 compatible prestashop 1.6 too
- 1.1.1 correction of a bug during installation
- 1.2.0 update system to valid VAT number if it's not valid with a new address
- 1.2.1 modification to display table to highlight addresses with valid and invalid VAT numbers
- 1.2.2 change url ajax for avoid problem
- 1.2.3 correction bug with the option "Delete the VAT number in the address if is unvalid for VIES"
- 1.2.4 update message error when a customer get a vat number with error
- 1.2.5 explanations and help for after sales
- 1.2.6 Add Monaco
- 1.2.7 Correction
- 1.2.8 little debug
- 1.2.9 only change 3 translations
- 1.3.0 update for changement on BO on 188.8.131.52 and message on VIES
- 1.3.1 correction for 1.7.x
- 1.3.2 update minor
- 1.3.3 highlighting non-EU customers with VAT number
- 1.3.4 verification on the front office
- 1.3.5 debug & optimisation
- 1.3.6 Correction of the display of the entry "without taxes" for the delivery on OPC
- 1.3.7 modification for OPC
- 1.3.8 new modification for OPC and add "verification_for_country"
- if you do not want to check on VIES the VAT numbers that are in the same country as yours
- 1.3.9 js correction for certain themes
- 1.3.10 correction for ES vat number
- 1.3.11 correction with a good VAT number foreign
- 1.3.12 update just for the validator.
- 1.3.13 compatibility for last versions 1.6 & 1.7
- 1.3.14 update for 1.7 (opc)
- 1.3.15 correction bug js
- 1.3.16 correction bug for 1.7
- 1.4.0 new version with optimizations
- 1.4.1 the module adds the iso code to the VAT number if it is missing and save it in the customer's address
- 1.4.2 correction of the function nbAddressesWithVAT
- 1.4.3 correction for the VAT number Spanish
- 1.4.4 correction for the VAT number Monaco
- 1.4.5 correction for ajax when you want a verification with VIES
- but not for customer in your country in front office
- 1.4.6 update code with controllers and classes, strucure of vat number IE change
- 1.4.7 correction of a message error for Greece
- 1.4.8 correction problem of maintenance
- 1.5.0 add messages of a country is disabled and/or if the field vat_number is deleted
- 1.5.1 correction error about msg verification
- 1.5.2 correction bug when the shop is in maintenance
- 1.5.3 update for last 1.7.x
- 1.5.4 update for addons marketplace
- 1.5.5 only for prestashop>184.108.40.206
- 1.5.6 corrections for brexit
- 1.5.7 corrections if you don't use VIES
- 1.5.8 display msg or redirect to page address if the VAT number is not good
- 1.5.9 deletion of the message for foreigners outside the EU
14 other products in the same category
This module makes it possible to improve SEO on Google by enriching the content of the description thanks to the figure and figcaption tags. It also improves rendering by zooming in on the image and specific customization possible for each image.
This 2 in 1 module deals with managing the tax news following Brexit with the United Kingdom (Northern Ireland, and Great Britain)But also includes a complete accounting part which allows to have the accounting reports with all the details on all the invoices.
This module makes it possible to "divide" a country into new zones (regions, departments, postal codes ...) in order to allocate for each zone a specific carrier (or several) with a specific tariff.
Easily manage your product images, categories, manufacturers, suppliers and stores with this image manager. It will allow you to avoid storing unnecessary images, indicates if there are missing images and regenerates the images very quickly.
This module allows you to force the customer to register their VAT number depending on the country, so you can force foreigners in your country to register their VAT number.
This module allows you to connect to the customer account very easily without asking for his password. The connection can be made from the back office, but also from the front office.
Your shop has cost thousands of euros, it is your livelihood, so protect it! avoid any flaws, spam, SQL / XSS injections, backup the database and main files and monitor potential attacks