Export of invoices
Warning: Last items in stock!
You want to analyze your sales? then export your bills with more than 50 parameters regarding the invoice, customer, payment, shipping...
|Compatible with PrestaShop 1.7||Yes|
This module will allow you to:
- Choose from 50 (22 in standard mode) and 28 additional advanced mode settings
- to classify the selected settings with a simple click-and - drag
- work more easily with your accountant by giving it all the information which would be useful
- analyze the means of payment used by clients
- analyze patterns of delivery chosen by consumers
- make graphs on excel with the cost of baskets
The results are usable immediately:
- With a click you can load the csv to open it in excel,
- a table appears in the configuration of the module, before you even pass on Excel you already see the result,
- an overview of the data in the csv file are displayed for information
Data (parameters selected, parameter order, start and end... dates) are stored, this allows you to save time if you study all the time the same parameters.
In "standard" mode, you have the settings:
- Invoice number,
- Order number,
- First name,
- Address of the client,
- Current state,
- Total revenue,
- Total revenue HT,
- Total paid HT,
- Total reduction HT,
- Total transport HT,
- Total packing HT,
- Total paid TTC,.
- Total discount incl. VAT,
- Total transport incl. VAT,
- Total package incl. VAT,
- Adds a row with the names of the fields,
- Separator for csv file,
- Start date,
- End date
In advanced mode you have more 26 parameters:
- Total reductions HT,
- Total reductions incl. VAT,
- Delivery number,
- Delivery date
- Name of the shop,
- Shop ID,
- Name of the carrier,
- Command valid,
- ID of the carrier,
- ID of the client,
- The currency ID,
- ID of the delivery address,
- ID of the billing address,
- Number of transport,
- Total reductions,
- Total paid,
- Total paid real,.
- Total transport,
- Carrier tax rate,
- Total packaging,
- Date invoice,
- Date of last update,
- Anniversary date,
- Calculation of the delivery fee
15 other products in the same category
This module makes it possible to improve SEO on Google by enriching the content of the description thanks to the figure and figcaption tags. It also improves rendering by zooming in on the image and specific customization possible for each image.
This 2 in 1 module deals with managing the tax news following Brexit with the United Kingdom (Northern Ireland, and Great Britain)But also includes a complete accounting part which allows to have the accounting reports with all the details on all the invoices.
This module makes it possible to "divide" a country into new zones (regions, departments, postal codes ...) in order to allocate for each zone a specific carrier (or several) with a specific tariff.
Easily manage your product images, categories, manufacturers, suppliers and stores with this image manager. It will allow you to avoid storing unnecessary images, indicates if there are missing images and regenerates the images very quickly.
This module allows you to force the customer to register their VAT number depending on the country, so you can force foreigners in your country to register their VAT number.
This module allows you to connect to the customer account very easily without asking for his password. The connection can be made from the back office, but also from the front office.
Your shop has cost thousands of euros, it is your livelihood, so protect it! avoid any flaws, spam, SQL / XSS injections, backup the database and main files and monitor potential attacks