Customizing pages and product categories
Warning: Last items in stock!
You want to customize your product pages and categories specifically, to a bottom "balance" or "Happy Holidays", "valentine" ... This can very easily and very quickly.
This module will allow you to:
- upload your images,
- save configurations for
- one or more product pages
- one or more pages categories
- pages products of one or more classes
- add CSS code for each customization, but also to a "hack" (CSS code that will be common to all your pages and that will make visible changes without problem)
- place your background image with ease, or more personalized (with X and Y position in pixels or percentage)
- repeat the image in X or Y, or 2, or without repetition,
- to set a background color (with or without image)
This module takes advantage of many optimizations:
- If you customize the product pages of a category (eg blue) and a product page in the same category (in red) while the product page will have a red background: customizing a product is proiritaire on product customization one category.
- the basic "hack" contains the code for themes TemplateMonster
- If you customized any product page of a category, only one CSS file is generated and not a file by Product, this speeds up the loading of the page to your visitors
15 other products in the same category
This module makes it possible to "divide" a country into new zones (regions, departments, postal codes ...) in order to allocate for each zone a specific carrier (or several) with a specific tariff.
Easily manage your product images, categories, manufacturers, suppliers and stores with this image manager. It will allow you to avoid storing unnecessary images, indicates if there are missing images and regenerates the images very quickly.
This module allows you to force the customer to register their VAT number depending on the country, so you can force foreigners in your country to register their VAT number.
This module allows you to connect to the customer account very easily without asking for his password. The connection can be made from the back office, but also from the front office.
Your shop has cost thousands of euros, it is your livelihood, so protect it! avoid any flaws, spam, SQL / XSS injections, backup the database and main files and monitor potential attacks
You want to use your shop and prestashop modules without being forced to do the updates of the latter? You want to avoid at all costs the problems resulting from these update? This module is for you! download