List of combinations
Warning: Last items in stock!
Display the list of variations on different pages to make more visible the richness of your products by the number of variations with the list of attributes, the image of each declination, a direct link to the declination and especially a button to add the declination directly into the cart !
|Compatible with PrestaShop 1.7||1|
This module allows to display the variations of each product in the form of a table containing:
- the list of attributes (example: "blue, 16 GB" for ipod nano or "Metal, 4 80 GB PATA hard drive 7200 RPM, Intel Core 2 Duo 1.6 GHz" for a macbook air)
- an image corresponding to the combination, if no image is available, then a square is displayed with the color of the declination,
- a direct link to the page produced for each declension, so if you click on "blue, 16 GB" you will go directly on the ipod nano with 16 GB and blue attributes page already selected (and).
- a button "add to cart" which allows to directly add this variation at the basket, if the product is out of stock, the button 'Add to Cart' is grey and non clickable,
- the left edge of the line of declination is the same color as the declension, this improves the rendering and allows the client to find their way more quickly.
- the list of declensions is also viewable on the product page,
- the amount is integrated in the list of the variations,
- on the product page changing the amount of a declination in the list automatically displays the declination.
- It is possible to display a square of color instead of a picture
- Buttons + and - can increase or decrease the quantity with better visual.
- It is possible to select display or not the non-reduced price (strike price) and delivery (in amount or percentage)
- You can choose whether to display the default product image if there is no image for the declination.
- Compatibility with prestashop 1.6 and adding SuperCache function which reduces display table declination some milliseconds time (see picture)
- Ability to display a list of choices of attributes, if you have a lot of combinations by product the customer can find the right versions easier and faster.
- 8/10/2014: Added a zoom with the possibility to choose the type of image zoom and the size of the zoom.
- 06/01/2015: Ability to display a column "unit price" option to display a column displaying the messages "in stock", "Warning: Last items", "This product is no longer in stock with these options but is available with different options,
- 02.09.2015: column sorting in 1 click: classifies variations depending on the price, the name, stocks ... you can now choose between the name of the color attributes and a corresponding colored square, see the image of the attribute if you have loaded one.
- 02/03/2015: optimization responsive: If the table is displayed on a screen of small width (tablet or smartphone), the table will be displayed so as to be legible and usable.
- 07/07/2015: optimization responsive: you can choose the size of the image to display for the responsive mode, you can display an image of 125px by 125px on a PC screen and 80px by 80px on a smartphone for example.
- 2/19/2016: It is possible to have a single button "add to cart" for the entire table.
- 03/30/2016: limiting the number of combinations to display if you have many combinations of products you can choose the maximum number of combinations to display. You can choose which attributes to display by default, others will not be visible in the table view, but guests can still select these attributes to see the combinations that have:
- 26/04/2016: the module is compatible with add-on "Hide prices easily"
- catalogue mode: the price and 'Add to Cart' button are not display, you'll have so the image of the declination with its attributes, a direct link to the file produced for this declension and recall the color of the left border.
- multi mode - shop: it is possible to have several configuration, 1 per shop. Possible configurations at the same time in multi - shop:
- a boutique in fashion catalogue with list of declinations,
- a boutique shop with a list of declinations-mode,
- a shop mode catalog without the list of declinations,
- a boutique in fashion boutique without the list of declinations.
15 other products in the same category
This 2 in 1 module deals with managing the tax news following Brexit with the United Kingdom (Northern Ireland, and Great Britain)But also includes a complete accounting part which allows to have the accounting reports with all the details on all the invoices.
This module makes it possible to "divide" a country into new zones (regions, departments, postal codes ...) in order to allocate for each zone a specific carrier (or several) with a specific tariff.
Easily manage your product images, categories, manufacturers, suppliers and stores with this image manager. It will allow you to avoid storing unnecessary images, indicates if there are missing images and regenerates the images very quickly.
This module allows you to force the customer to register their VAT number depending on the country, so you can force foreigners in your country to register their VAT number.
This module allows you to connect to the customer account very easily without asking for his password. The connection can be made from the back office, but also from the front office.
Your shop has cost thousands of euros, it is your livelihood, so protect it! avoid any flaws, spam, SQL / XSS injections, backup the database and main files and monitor potential attacks
Invoice tax-free foreign business customers who have a valid VAT number on VIES after verifying the VAT numbers to avoid VAT scams and customer errors.